48 HTML5 Labs with Craig Kitterman
In this episode Mark and Clark sit down with Craig Kitterman, Senior Technical Ambassador in the Interoperability Strategy team at Microsoft . Craig schools us on HTML5 Labs and what it brings to web developers.
whois Craig Kitterman
Craig Kitterman is a Senior Technical Ambassador in the Interoperability Strategy team at Microsoft focused on Open Source, HTML5 and cloud technologies. Craig is responsible for engaging with the global developer community to drive awareness inside of Microsoft as to the practical needs of the community and to raise awareness within the community of new technologies and techniques in these areas. Craig has over 15 years of experience in software engineering and technology strategy and enjoys the study of technology trends – his current interests include open government, cloud computing and social media.
- HTML5 Labs – http://html5labs.com
- Interoperability @ Microsoft: http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/
- Working Groups
- WebSockets: http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/prototypes/websockets/websockets/info
- File API: http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/prototypes/fileapi/fileapi/info
- Indexed DB: http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/prototypes/indexeddb/indexeddb/info
- Media Capture: http://html5labs.interoperabilitybridges.com/prototypes/media-capture-api/media-capture-api/info
ThatConference is a brand new conference coming to the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells on August 13th, 14th, 15th of 2012. This is a conference is founded by Developers who want to create the conference they’ve always want to go to and for a price that’s easy to justify to your boss. First and foremost this is a developer’s conference. 3 days of any technology and nothing but code.
You can find more at ThatConference.com.
ReMix.NIN.com, and http://www.podcastthemes.com/